Helping believers grow in their faith and mature in their Christian commitment.#read4Jesus
The Spirit of Life Library’s purpose is to maintain and preserve theological collection materials and develop information resources for research on personal or spiritual growth for users throughout the Metro-East and surrounding communities.
To be a Learning Resource Center who provides free access to Christian literature, audio/visual materials, and research for individuals and families.
- Stimulate and encourage reading.
- Encourage Christian educational growth.
- Motivate character development.
- Provide age appropriate books for children’s reading.
- Resource materials to assist preachers and teachers in their study.